Um, let's get real here...that first pic is the cutest thing I've seen in a really LONG time. What a fun summer shot...it needs to be on a billboard or something!
So jealous of the SUNSHINE! We are also very tired of the snow. We just received a Spring Blizzard and got 21 inches of new snow!!! It's March for crying out loud!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've started my own on-line company BabyBrags. Please check it out when you have a minute...and if you like what you see please pass it on. My main method of advertising will be word of mouth and I really appreciate your help. Have a wonderful day! :)
7 comments:
It is REALLY nice that the weather is so beautiful down here...but in a few more months we will be WISHING we were all in Flagstaff!
it looks like the weather is beautiful there right now! i love gab's up-close smiling pic, so cute!
Um, let's get real here...that first pic is the cutest thing I've seen in a really LONG time. What a fun summer shot...it needs to be on a billboard or something!
You always capture the best pictures of your kids!
Yea! I can't wait for the weather to be sunny here! Your kid's look so cute and I love the close up of Gabby!
So jealous of the SUNSHINE! We are also very tired of the snow. We just received a Spring Blizzard and got 21 inches of new snow!!! It's March for crying out loud!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've started my own on-line company BabyBrags. Please check it out when you have a minute...and if you like what you see please pass it on. My main method of advertising will be word of mouth and I really appreciate your help. Have a wonderful day! :)
http://www.babybrags.blogspot.com/
I hope you got my e-mail about Ellie's party. If not, let me know.
Are you in town now?
AND yes- the weather has been great in the "valley".
Post a Comment