Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Carter has been soooo excited to start preschool. We got her school supplies a few weeks ago and I am now aware that all it really takes to make a kid happy is a new backpack. She was giddy this morning when she actually got to wear it to school. We hope you have a fun year Carter!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

backpacks & markers were always my fav! you looked cute on your first day carter girl! love ya!!!

Sandy said...

This is such a fun milestone in her life: PRESCHOOL! She's just gonna love it!!!

Amy said...

I am so excited for her! What a fun day! And she looked so CUTE! Hey I need to call you because I had the "talk" with you know who!

Lori said...

Oh Carter I wish I could have been there to celebrate your first day of preschool. Maybe Grammy can be there to celebrate your first day of Kindergarten. You look so cute! We love you, and Gabby.

Sparks Haven said...

Hi Carter! Have fun at school! You look great, of course! Love, from Grandpa Bill and Grandma Diane