Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hints of Fall


There's just something in the air that is making me want to put up fall decorations, make caramel-dipped apples, go to a pumpkin patch, wear a jacket, have a bon-fire, drink cider and play in the leaves. A little early, perhaps, but don't worry, I won't put up my Christmas lights until after Thanksgiving.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kasey said...

I just bought some garland at Wal-Mart last night. I'm getting so excited!

The Standrings said...

yeah for fall! i'm NOT waiting til thanksgiving to get my christmas stuff out! day after halloween is when we start the christmas music at my house!

Anonymous said...

cool pic! did you take it? i heart fall also!

Lori said...

I think fall seems like such relief after our long hot summers. This picture is really cool, we will have to get up and enjoy the fall weather with you.