Amen to Jon and Kate Plus 8!!! I get so tired just from watching it. I really don't know how they do it, just glad it is not me:) Cute pics! I love how they totally look like sisters but at the same time look so different.
You girls are looking so big! You need to come to Mesa to visit! I love Gabby's pigtails! I love your smile Carter! Happy belated birthday to you Holly!
5 comments:
carter how did your show & tell go? have your mom post pics of your collage so i can see it, k? (: love you girls!!!
Amen to Jon and Kate Plus 8!!! I get so tired just from watching it. I really don't know how they do it, just glad it is not me:) Cute pics! I love how they totally look like sisters but at the same time look so different.
happy birthday to holly, happy birthday to holly, happy birthday dear holly, happy birthday to YOU! love ya sis!
Oh, they are so cute. Happy Birthday Holly!
You girls are looking so big! You need to come to Mesa to visit! I love Gabby's pigtails! I love your smile Carter! Happy belated birthday to you Holly!
Post a Comment