
This year for Halloween, we all dressed up as Toy Story characters including Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head, Tour Guide Barbie, Army Man, Jessie, Hamm, Slinky Dog, Stinky Pete, Woody, and Bo Peep.

Robert was a good sport to dress up as Stinky Pete but his costume was our favorite!

Our little fam before the trick-or-treating started.

The girls were excited to get a visit from their littlest cousin, Raylin aka Santa's elf, when they got back that night. Such a fun night with family, friends, and lots of candy!
11 comments:
LOVE IT!!!
Love the costumes!! Looks like you all had a blast!
These are, by far, the most unique costumes I've ever seen! I love it!!!
Everybody looks so CUTE! Robert you make a great Stinky Pete.
Love each of you, Grandpa Bill and Grandma Diane
That's awesome! What a darling idea!
shoot. i didn't realize i only saw a small fraction of the cast of toy story. so cute.
I love the family theme- tell stinky Pete, he is the best darn Stinky Pete I've ever seen and he should be proud. I also love Carter in that wig!
Oh my gosh, you guys look so cute! And I just saw your post about your sweet little BOY, congratulations! I'm so thrilled for you. What on earth are you going to do with a boy?! :)
OH MY! I LOVE LOVE your costumes! Love that you all dressed with a theme! What a cute idea:)
I love how you all dressed up matching! I love Mr and Mrs Potato Head!!
I love that the whole family did a theme together. SO creative. It was fun seeing you. I miss our "girls night" in Flagstaff.
Post a Comment