Monday, November 10, 2008

Surprise Snow


We were expecting rain yesterday but noticed a few snowflakes falling as we were getting home from church. It gave us an inch or so overnight, enough to play with! Carter has been waiting for snow for weeks. She was so excited, she wanted to play first thing when she got up this morning. Gabby kept saying, "We didn't eat breakfast yet." She does not love the cold weather. Carter did not care. As you can see, they went out in pajamas and winter coats. Good enough.

Carter made her first snowman without help. He looks kind of like a snowball mound with eyes and mittens but he's pretty cute.

Not so cute are the animal tracks in the snow beside the girls. I had set a trash bag on the back porch last night, which I never do, to take out today (it was snowing, come on). Well, the little critter was not worried about going out in the snow, found himself a nice dinner and left the trash bag littered across the porch. Lesson learned.

I guess this kicks off our last winter in the snow!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sandy said...

So cute and so fun! And a winter with snow!!! I'm jealous. Looks a little different here in Vegas. From the pictures, it looks like Gabby forgave Carter for not eating breakfast first. ;)

Anonymous said...

love the snow pics!!!