For Carter's 5th birthday she wanted to get her ears pierced. We went a few weeks early since we were in the valley but she did it! She looked a little nervous before but she didn't cry a single tear. She has been asking to wear lots of ponytails lately so her friends will be sure to notice her sparkling ears.

7 comments:
You look so cute in earrings Carter. We are so glad that we got to see them before you went home.
Your ears look so pretty Carter! We love the earings!
Cute, cute! What a brave girl!
I love you new earings carter! YOu were such a big girl to get them done!
i loved when she asked me if i noticed anything different about her, it was so cute!!! you look even more beautiful now carter! they're so cute!
I LOVE your kids. Seriously! They are halarious and darling! Can't wait to meet the little Mr. and see how your girls react :)
Too cute! I'm glad to see she was a brave girl, and not one who started freaking out after the first ear and refusing to have the second one done!! It takes me back to my years of working at Afterthoughts and piercing people's ears. (I can't believe they just give a piercing gun to a 16 year old and let them go for it!!)
Post a Comment