Adam was telling me how pumped up Robert was at the last game and he was probably excited that someone else out there shows some serious spirit, I then told him that I had heard Robert does a leprechaun dance when very excited and asked if he had done that- Adam said no, but was very interested and chuckled. It must have to be a very good game to be leprechaun worthy.
4 comments:
I am so glad the Cards finally did it...for Robert's sake!!!! He has always been a true fan!
I am picturing the dance right now and I am laughing.
Amazing, isn't it?? :)
Adam was telling me how pumped up Robert was at the last game and he was probably excited that someone else out there shows some serious spirit, I then told him that I had heard Robert does a leprechaun dance when very excited and asked if he had done that- Adam said no, but was very interested and chuckled. It must have to be a very good game to be leprechaun worthy.
Post a Comment