The big 5-year-old had a fun birthday party yesterday. She wanted a makeover party with a high heel birthday cake. I did my best to deliver but thank goodness 5-year-olds are still easy to please.
Here are all the friends after their amazing makeovers and manicures. Oh, and the little girl next to Carter does have a black eye, I didn't just go crazy with the eyeshadow.

8 comments:
love the barbie car carter girl!!! hope you're having a great birthday! it looks like your party was SO much fun!!!
{and i cannot believe they still have those hats! ha ha! carter's HAD to be taller than gabby's!!! funny girl...}
I can't believe that you are 5!! I am glad that you had a fun party. We will have to come and visit soon, so we can give you your present. Hope you have a great rest of your special day.
Happy Birthday, sweet Carter!!!
You are so grown up! Love, Grandpa Bill and Grandma Diane
Happy Birthday Carter!!! Hope your day was WONDERFUL!!!
Carter we can't believe you're five years old!!! You are such a big girl now! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you!
I love that you have a 5-year-old! It's crazy! Happy Birthday Carter. The Cardinals won, just for you (and your Daddy). I love PB cup brownies too!
We sure wished we could have been there for the big PARTY! Next year for sure!
Love ya, Grammy
Waaa! I'm so sad Nixie was such a stinker and didn't get to put make-up on without getting in trouble! It looks like you went a little over board with Macy's eyeshadow! Hehe- oh and have you recieved a phone call from Brother Stapley.....sorry.
Post a Comment