Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Carter + Gabs


We got these pictures taken a while ago but I never posted them. Here were some of my favs of the girls. Thanks to Cherri, here's her photography blog: http://shutterspark.blogspot.com/

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love them!!! {hence why i used them in my final project last semester! (: }

Heidi said...

Your girls are so beautiful! Hope you are doing well. I hope you are doing well! Can't wait to see the newest little addition to your beautiful family!

lizlaughs said...

I love these, they are so cute! It is amazing that Carter looks so much like Robert and Gabs looks so much like you.

tricia said...

Holly, those pictures are precious. I love the black and white one. How are you all doing? Are you getting ready for a boy? Now won't that add to the picture?
Yesiree!

The snow pictures made me want to go get on a sled.