Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Woah Snow!


We had record snowfall yesterday and were really buried inside our house. Robert shoveled a path during the afternoon and by evening the path was gone. It just kept coming! At least school was cancelled and I didn't go into labor!

The girls think they are "growing" this icicle outside their bedroom window. In Carter's words: "They are winning all the neighbors at growing their icicles."

The real snow-lover at our house, all dressed and ready to play.

The real snow-hater at our house, watching Carter play while sitting inside in her PJ's.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jmcrosby said...

Jonathan told me that you had record snow. We really want to come and visit. I would be with Gabby inside in my pjs.

Amy said...

I am with Gabby...I would rather be inside with a cup of hot cocoa watching it snow:)

lizlaughs said...

Your kids are so stinking cute! Those are some amazing pix of the snow and icicles.

Katie and Howard said...

Burr! Looks cold! Your girls are adorable...Gabby is too funny staying inside in her PJs.

Sparks Haven said...

That IS the biggest icicle for this whole winter!!! Congratulations! And especially congratulations for not going into labor,Holly, and for all that work-out digging, Robert! And to Carter for being the bravest to play outside on a record snowy day!!!

Sandy said...

That's amazing....I've never seen anything like it!!

Emilie said...

So THATS what we're missing?? I do miss the snow. I think those same days Mesa might have gotten down to 50 :) I miss Flag. And yeah, that would not have been a good thing to go into labor!