Introducing... Nathan Thomas Sparks 2.25.09 6 lbs. 7 oz. 4:28 am
After a long night, we are glad this little guy is here. More pictures and details to come later but for now we are loving him and his cute little personality. Welcome baby Nathan!
Congratulations! We are so glad that Nathan is here. He looks like Robert did when he was born. We are looking forward to meeting him as soon as possible too. Let us know when would be a good time. He looks great and Mom and Dad look like they are doing good too. In the picture with Robert Nathan looks like he is looking forward to going fishing with his dad as soon as possible!!! You guys did great! Love always, Dad and Diane
I just can't believe it:) You were suppose to wait for me Holly! This little guy just wanted to get here. I think mine is have a grand ol' time livin off of me. Well hopefully we can have ours soon so they will be a couple of days apart. Watch though I will have mine on Sunday (march) and then we will of flip flopped this whole thing:) He is one cutie though. I am super excited that he is nice and healthy and everthing went ok.
So exciting! He is such a cutie! In the last picture, I thought he looked a little like Carter... maybe the eyes?? Holly. You look SO good! Can't wait to see you guys! Congratulations!!☺
Oh what a sweetheart! Congrats and Holly you look great for 4:30am having just delivered the little guy. I'm hear to tell ya there's something extra special between a mom and their son.
I know it doesn't feel fast when it's you carrying the baby for 9 months, but...THAT WAS SO FAST! I didn't even realize you were due--you really snuck him in on me:) He is so sweet and I'm glad you are both well. Can't wait to meet him.
Wow! I wasn't expecting this to happen this week, but it has been wonderful. The girls can hardly wait to get back home and meet their new little brother. He is adorable, and I can't wait to hold him again. We love you all.
I saw your blog on someone elses page. Congrats!! He is so cute! I will call you on Sat to see if you will be around so I can bring you guys dinner. Again, congrats!
What the?!!! You had him early? Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to hear more and see more pictures of the cute little man at your house (Nathan :). Hope you're doing well Holly. Congrats1
Oh my little Godson! Justkidding, but we really do have a special bond! I can not wait to visit again and he looks so cute in those pictures. You look great as well! Nice profile.
29 comments:
We are so excited to meet little Nathan. Let us know when you are up to visitors.
congrats Sparks!! he is such a sweet looking baby!! Was this labor anything like Gabbys?
Congratulations! We are so glad that Nathan is here. He looks like Robert did when he was born. We are looking forward to meeting him as soon as possible too. Let us know when would be a good time. He looks great and Mom and Dad look like they are doing good too. In the picture with Robert Nathan looks like he is looking forward to going fishing with his dad as soon as possible!!! You guys did great! Love always, Dad and Diane
So that's what a baby boy Sparks looks like! Congrats! He's tiny and cute. I hope your girls are super big helpers!
great big congratulations to you!
amelia will be glad to know there's someone else to share a birthday with . . .
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope you are doing well and loving that cute baby boy!
I just can't believe it:) You were suppose to wait for me Holly! This little guy just wanted to get here. I think mine is have a grand ol' time livin off of me. Well hopefully we can have ours soon so they will be a couple of days apart. Watch though I will have mine on Sunday (march) and then we will of flip flopped this whole thing:) He is one cutie though. I am super excited that he is nice and healthy and everthing went ok.
Congratulations! He is so beautiful! We are so happy for you! I love the name!
i can't wait to meet you nathan!!!
OH MY GOODNESS! What a sweet little guy! He has great coloring! Many many congrats to your sweet little family!
So exciting! He is such a cutie! In the last picture, I thought he looked a little like Carter... maybe the eyes??
Holly. You look SO good!
Can't wait to see you guys!
Congratulations!!☺
Congrats!!! He is a very cute baby! Hope all went well and that you all are doing well! Congrats again.
Yeah!!! He looks just perfect! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! I'm glad everyone is doing well. Can't wait to meet the little guy.
He is so super cute! Congratulations.
congrats holly & robert! i'm sure gabby and carter will make great big sisters! he really is so beautiful!
Awwww, he is so sweet!! Makes me want my baby right now! Enjoy your new little man.
yay! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear details! He is SOOOO cute! Now you know for SURE that you make cute girls AND boys!
What a doll! Hope you are getting some rest!
Congratulations!! He is too sweet. Glad everyone is healthy. We are happy to help with anything you need...we'll be in touch! Get some rest :)
Oh what a sweetheart! Congrats and Holly you look great for 4:30am having just delivered the little guy. I'm hear to tell ya there's something extra special between a mom and their son.
I know it doesn't feel fast when it's you carrying the baby for 9 months, but...THAT WAS SO FAST! I didn't even realize you were due--you really snuck him in on me:) He is so sweet and I'm glad you are both well. Can't wait to meet him.
Congrats! His just a little sweetie! Hope mommy and little Nathan are doing great! What a blessing to add to your family!
Wow! I wasn't expecting this to happen this week, but it has been wonderful. The girls can hardly wait to get back home and meet their new little brother. He is adorable, and I can't wait to hold him again. We love you all.
I saw your blog on someone elses page. Congrats!! He is so cute! I will call you on Sat to see if you will be around so I can bring you guys dinner. Again, congrats!
I heard all about the Drama. What a story to tell. Congrats he is so sweet!
Congrats! He's beautiful!
Oh my gosh! YAY! CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!!! We can't wait to meet him! He is SO CUTE!
What the?!!! You had him early? Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to hear more and see more pictures of the cute little man at your house (Nathan :). Hope you're doing well Holly. Congrats1
Oh my little Godson! Justkidding, but we really do have a special bond! I can not wait to visit again and he looks so cute in those pictures. You look great as well! Nice profile.
Post a Comment