Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Little angel baby


This baby is the sweetest little guy, we couldn't have asked for a more laid back kid. I haven't felt much like blogging but I needed to get some new pics up here to keep the Grandmas happy :) Once we are getting sleep in quantities larger than 2 hours we'll be better!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh my goodness! Is it just me or does he look like his uncle Marshal? Glad you are so in love w/ your new arrival! He is precious!

jmcrosby said...

He is so cute. I can't wait to see him in person. Look at that long neck. Remember, I will be there when you need me.

Anonymous said...

he totally looks like marsh! he's such a sweetie!!! {ps, we were watching home videos on sunday & decided gabby looks a lot like me, not just amy.}

Staci said...

What a CUTIE!!! I hope you are getting SOME rest!

rhodesfamily said...

holly, he is absolutely beautiful!! seriously! you sure know how to make cute kids, don't ya?! :) congrats, and i'm so glad everything went well. how fun to have a little boy!!! i'm so happy for you guys! hope you can get some rest :) meg

Suzy Cummard said...

Ahh, I love him!!
I can't wait to meet him.
He is so tiny- probably not for your kids- but ya know.

I am so excited that you guys are moving closer soon!! YAHOO!

Congrats. He is so adorable.

juliette said...

How is your sweet little guy doing? I'm sure he has stopped crying by now- hopefully. Your girls were so cute at Peter Piper. Nixie had to bring a purse just like them. Carter just walked around holding her little cup of tokens with this cute little grin on her face. I swear she had more fun turning her quarters in to tokens and carrying the tokens then she did playing any games. I love those girls.

Kristen said...

He is gorgeous--makes me miss having a sweet cuddly newborn. I'm glad he's a good baby--that makes such a difference, especially from #3 on. Enjoy your littl boy--they're so fun.

•stephanie• said...

am i crazy or does that second photo remind you of carter.
what a sweetheart.

tricia said...

I just barely learned your baby had arrived. He is just precious! He does look like Carter. Well, congratulations to you, Holly & Robert, and to the grandmas and grandpas. Hope you can start getting more sleep. OH, I don't miss those nights!

Love to you all.