Oh how I love it!!! Hey I have a video of Landon and Gabby that I wanted to post on my blog...is that ok? I thought Gabby would enjoy seeing herself trying to make Landon laugh:) Just let me know and I will post it.
Ahhh, how cute. Holly and Robert, thanks for coming up for our "farewell". You are special to us. Things are going well in Leeds. It has been a wonderful experience even in the two weeks we've been here.
5 comments:
HAHAHAHA thats amazing!!!!!!!
LOVE it!!!! Why are little kids cracks so stinkin' cute? Ryler has those same flannel pants...I LOVE them!
hilar! when do cracks go from cute & funny to disgusting & offensive? i love it!
Oh how I love it!!! Hey I have a video of Landon and Gabby that I wanted to post on my blog...is that ok? I thought Gabby would enjoy seeing herself trying to make Landon laugh:) Just let me know and I will post it.
Ahhh, how cute. Holly and Robert, thanks for coming up for our "farewell". You are special to us. Things are going well in Leeds. It has been a wonderful experience even in the two weeks we've been here.
Post a Comment