Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nate's Masterpiece

Today, Nate was playing in the toy room when I spotted him sitting at the art desk with a marker in hand. I almost grabbed the marker away from him but he held it up in the air to tell me he wanted to use it. I thought it was cute and got him a piece of paper to color on. He actually colored on it, then took it to Gabby to show her his work. He was so proud of it, he hugged his paper, hence the wrinkles. I guess we have a budding artist on our hands.

6 comments:

jmcrosby said...

So cute!! I can't believe he is going to be one on Thursday. That went by super fast to me.

Mandy said...

Dear Holly,
Faith wants to sand a letter to Carter and Gabby. But we donot have your new address. Could you please give us your address? And also I have some pictures for your family. I want to email to you, too.
Mandy

Unknown said...

my email is mandy.sparks@gmail.com
Could you please email me your email adress and home adress. Thank you so much.
Mandy

Cindy Spratling said...

That is stinkin cute!

Sparks Haven said...

Good for you, Nate! We love thinking about him hugging his picture!

Jeanine said...

It is so fun to visit your blog. Your children are darling and you share such cute personality insights of them.

aunt Jeanine