Today Nate turned one. He is officially a toddler, I can't believe it. He is the sweetest, funniest, busiest little mama's boy around. Here's a little bit about our favorite son:
He is a human vacuum. He eats almost everything I give him (except eggs) and consumes it faster than I can put it on his tray. I was shocked when I realized he and Gabby can eat a whole box of mac n' cheese between the two of them. I'm sure he could give some of those hot dog eating contestants a run for their money.
Nate is an animal lover, especially dogs. He's not afraid to get right in a dog's face and play. These little cocker spaniel puppies (who aren't ours but are sooo cute) kept jumping up and licking Nate's face and he just giggled.
Nate loves anything with wheels that you can push. He loves his trucks and drives them all around the house. Here, he opted for the pink barbie car but only so the horses could go for a ride too.
He is a little bookworm. He spends a half hour or so in his room every morning looking through books. I hope he keeps up this habit!
Happy Birthday Nater Gator! We love you!
5 comments:
Wow!!! A year!?!? He's so adorable! Happy Birthday Nate!!! :)
I can't believe your little baby is already a year old! He is a cutie. Hope you guys are doing good.
Nate and Landon do just about everything the same (except Landon is a human vaccum for our floor not so much food). And a whole box of Mac and Cheese between Gabs and Nate, WOW! Don't you love the book obbession, Landon is really into books as well. Let's hope they keep it up in the future:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!!
P.S. I am coming down the 13th-18th maybe if your down by chance we could get together:)
Happy Birthday Nate! He is ADORABLE! When Parker was about 2 we switched him to a big boy bed & every morning when he woke up, he would just read until I went in and got him. So Nate may hang on to his bookworm habits for at least another year or so!:)
Keep up the good work Nate. We love you. Grandpa Bill
P.S. You are really looking grown up.
Post a Comment