That's Hot Holly! :)
lol - you girls are cute!
Good to know that other people out there like making funny faces still! I tagged you - see my blog.
heart the funny faces! carter is getting good at them! hahaha
Hey Holly,I'm not quite sure how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did! I haven't seen you in FOREVER! Your girls are so cute!!!
You never change. You know I got lots more pics like this one! HA HA. Do you remember when every ugly face Candace made was cute? I tried making her faces... YEP, uglier than they should've been! HA HA.Your cute girls are your twins. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's Hot Holly! :)
lol - you girls are cute!
Good to know that other people out there like making funny faces still! I tagged you - see my blog.
heart the funny faces! carter is getting good at them! hahaha
Hey Holly,
I'm not quite sure how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did! I haven't seen you in FOREVER! Your girls are so cute!!!
You never change. You know I got lots more pics like this one! HA HA.
Do you remember when every ugly face Candace made was cute? I tried making her faces... YEP, uglier than they should've been! HA HA.
Your cute girls are your twins. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment