umm, adorable! We've got to hang before you leave and before we move.-em
I love Gabby's face!
what maren said!
and the girls have total twinner ears! ha ha!
way too cute- how fun to have Uncle Marshall back home!
How fun!!! I LOVE the dolls! Good find Marshall:) That reminds me that I need to post a pic of Parker in his cool Ecuadorian pants that he got as a souveneir!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
umm, adorable! We've got to hang before you leave and before we move.
-em
I love Gabby's face!
what maren said!
and the girls have total twinner ears! ha ha!
way too cute- how fun to have Uncle Marshall back home!
How fun!!! I LOVE the dolls! Good find Marshall:) That reminds me that I need to post a pic of Parker in his cool Ecuadorian pants that he got as a souveneir!
Post a Comment