Holly- Hey I found your blog! Your girls are beautiful. I hope that you are all doing well. I wish I could have talked to you a little more when you were visiting a couple weeks ago. We miss having you in the ward (although we do really like your in-laws the Crosby's). I'll keep checking in. Cute blog! Mandy
OH!! How fun! All the missionaries are comin home! HP WARD's wall is 1/2 the way gone! WIERD!! I hope you guys are having fun! Are you here or there... or everywhere???
8 comments:
all i can say is so cute! thanks for letting me play with your kids when they are in town! yay!
This picture is SO very cute! Gabby's totally smiling, and I can tell her hair is growing- we have a clip I see!
Your girls are the cutest!
Alisse
YAY FOR MARSHY!!!! Cute pic!
what lindsey said!
Fun, I'm sad I missed the homecoming. My mom said his talk was great.
I LOVE this picture! Yeah to have Marshall home! What cute cute cute girls you have!!!
Holly-
Hey I found your blog! Your girls are beautiful. I hope that you are all doing well. I wish I could have talked to you a little more when you were visiting a couple weeks ago. We miss having you in the ward (although we do really like your in-laws the Crosby's). I'll keep checking in. Cute blog!
Mandy
OH!! How fun! All the missionaries are comin home! HP WARD's wall is 1/2 the way gone! WIERD!!
I hope you guys are having fun! Are you here or there... or everywhere???
Post a Comment