Monday, July 09, 2007

Pink Lady

Amy worked her hairdressing magic on Gabby. If you like her work, I've got her number. Well, I know I have been MIA to the blogging world lately but between the move, a quick trip to Heber and coming down to the valley I have been a little busy! Now, we can just enjoy a few weeks in Mesa until Marshall gets home. Woo-hoo!

12 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

Woh- that's all I can say! Personally I like Gabby being a baldy, but pink will do, I guess :)

Anonymous said...

gabby looks HOT in pink hair!

kali and kason said...

love the pink hair! gabby is so cute!

Staci said...

Good job Amy! I like the look on Gabby:) See you at the airport Holly----Matt's brother Tanner is coming home on the same flight at Tanner:)

MichelleY said...

That's hot!!

angiedunn said...

pinks my favorite color...looking good gabs.

M & S Eagar said...

Emma thinks the pink hair is the greatest!

Kristen said...

Perfect color for Gabby!

maelynn said...

The look on her face is priceless! It's funny how cute I think your girls are...like they're my own or something! Is that creepy?

ms said...

Could you imagine? You would get some awesome double takes I'm sure!!

Marilyn Durfee said...

What a darling pink lady!

Suzy Cummard said...

Where is her T-Bird?

Let's swim!!!!!