I love those sisterly moments. Are you moving back to Mesa? Is that why you're packing up?
i need to come up for a visit! i miss you guys already! maybe my next saturday off i'll come up for a couple days. i hate summer school!!!
That is the CUTEST picture!!
Hey you need to take pictures of your new apt so we can see where your humble abode is! And Beck and I want to come up soon to come and see it.
I really think we need to stop shoppping at the same places! Kylee and Carter share yet another cute shirt. Gotta love Old Navy!
they are adorable, per the usual.
Hope the move went well! Let us know! Carter looks so tan!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love those sisterly moments. Are you moving back to Mesa? Is that why you're packing up?
i need to come up for a visit! i miss you guys already! maybe my next saturday off i'll come up for a couple days. i hate summer school!!!
That is the CUTEST picture!!
Hey you need to take pictures of your new apt so we can see where your humble abode is! And Beck and I want to come up soon to come and see it.
I really think we need to stop shoppping at the same places! Kylee and Carter share yet another cute shirt. Gotta love Old Navy!
they are adorable, per the usual.
Hope the move went well! Let us know!
Carter looks so tan!
Post a Comment