What an awesome picture - me and my mom have been looking at old pictures of papa and grandma - what awesome grandparents we had. Happy Father's Day to Robert. The whole Platt family was saying how awesome he is and what a perfect fit you are for eachother. :) ...PLUS the tomato sandwich story rocks...
I love old pictures like that! Perfect! Your girls are to-die-for cute! I LOVE Gabby's cheeks. They're the only things relatively chubby on her body. So edible!
Your little girls are so cute ! The video of your family singing on Becky's blog is so sweet. We have to get together when you are down here this summer.
oh my gosh holly... i was just thinking about our anonymous comment to that girl... do you remember?! we were dying laughing! and i can't remember how to get to that blog, do you?
9 comments:
We love the Father's Day pictures! It's so neat to see pictures of Papa Hamblin. I wish I could have met him!
and happy father's day Robert!!
i love that picture of dad, uncle kay, and papa too! it is so funny to see the age gaps! but i love all of them SO much! sweet post!
What an awesome picture - me and my mom have been looking at old pictures of papa and grandma - what awesome grandparents we had. Happy Father's Day to Robert. The whole Platt family was saying how awesome he is and what a perfect fit you are for eachother. :) ...PLUS the tomato sandwich story rocks...
I love old pictures like that! Perfect! Your girls are to-die-for cute! I LOVE Gabby's cheeks. They're the only things relatively chubby on her body. So edible!
Your little girls are so cute ! The video of your family singing on Becky's blog is so sweet. We have to get together when you are down here this summer.
dear slacker, time for a new post :) j/k... but seriously!
oh my gosh holly... i was just thinking about our anonymous comment to that girl... do you remember?! we were dying laughing! and i can't remember how to get to that blog, do you?
oh yes I do...
Post a Comment