We made it! After a 20 mile hike with packs we've got the pictures, blisters, and sore muscles to prove we were there. It was a lot of fun but next time, I'm riding a donkey.
That is a place I have been wanting to go forever - how did you guys like it? It sounds like the hike is a lot harder than I thought!! I guess that is Tom Cruise's favorite place on earth - I don't know where I heard that, so it is obviously very true... did you guys have your kids?
ha ha! holly, i'm proud of you for making it out of there twice in your life! i have yet to go... family trip next summer! but we are all taking donkeys! :)
How fun!! I'm impressed that you did that hike...I really want to, but I think I'd need to train for it! It looks beautiful! OH...I met Robert's sister Melina yesterday at church---I guess they bought your house! She is SO nice & cute! I'm excited they are in our ward now!(even though I still had hopes of you guys moving back into that house someday & being in our ward) :)
Congratulations you two! I am so impressed. I've wanted to do Havasupai forever, just don't think I could make it now. The pictures look like it was all worth it...maybe??
7 comments:
That is a place I have been wanting to go forever - how did you guys like it? It sounds like the hike is a lot harder than I thought!! I guess that is Tom Cruise's favorite place on earth - I don't know where I heard that, so it is obviously very true... did you guys have your kids?
ha ha! holly, i'm proud of you for making it out of there twice in your life! i have yet to go... family trip next summer! but we are all taking donkeys! :)
How fun!! I'm impressed that you did that hike...I really want to, but I think I'd need to train for it! It looks beautiful! OH...I met Robert's sister Melina yesterday at church---I guess they bought your house! She is SO nice & cute! I'm excited they are in our ward now!(even though I still had hopes of you guys moving back into that house someday & being in our ward) :)
Congratulations you two! I am so impressed. I've wanted to do Havasupai forever, just don't think I could make it now. The pictures look like it was all worth it...maybe??
Wow! Mega Woman! I could never do that. I have had more than one opportunity to go, but just never did it. I'm a woos! Way to go.
You are tough! Good job. Look at those pics! I think that hike was totally worth the view.
Didn't you want to die? That's what I felt like...but I'm not sure I could do it post-childbirth. But it's gorgeous! Call us to hang.
-em
480-586-1030
Post a Comment