Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Puppet Show

Carter wanted to put on a puppet show for Robert's birthday. It started like this:

Beast: Ladies & Gentlemen...I have one toe.
Belle: Ladies & Gentlemen...I have two toes.
Beast: Would you like to dance?
Belle: Yes, I would.
(Dancing with background music sung by Carter)

The rest was just as good. Gabby helped out by chewing on any puppets Carter dropped on the ground. Wow...where do they come up with this stuff?
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is freakin awesome! i'm sad i missed the big event! :)

Anonymous said...

{by the way... you made it so amy cannot comment on your blog cause you don't allow anonymous comments. although i understand that you do not want any rodrido's commenting on your blog!}

Anonymous said...

oops, rodrigo!

Sparks Fam said...

I guess Amy will just have to start a blog then... :)

Anonymous said...

good point! i would set that on mine, but then i would have to stop hearing from me bff rodrigo...

maelynn said...

Gosh, your girls are so cute I just want to eat them!

Brittney Smith said...

Hey Holly! My husband is out of town, so I decided to blog hop tonight for the first time and I'm loving it. Its so fun to find old friends. Your kids are so cute! Do you remember when we use to put shows on at your old house on Harmony street? Tell Robert I said hello.

Auburn said...

Holly, I am cracking up at the puppet show. Every story I hear about Carter makes me laugh, she is Ms. Personality. Your girls are both so cute! I have a rule with my blog: You post a comment, you are on my list of "blog friends," hope you don't mind...Auburn

Kasey said...

That is so cute! Even though Gabby is still little it looks like they play together. That is so awesome!

Suzy Cummard said...

Robert, I hope you had a good one, you old man!! We are not that far behind!
Where did Carter come from? She is too much for me. I love reading your blog for a quick laugh! Thanks!