There is no way you are 27. Where has the time gone. It is hard to believe that not too long ago we were sharing a room and doing so many things together. Life has changed hasn't it? I love you bro. Keep on keeping on with your beautiful family. I hope to see you guys some day soon.
3 comments:
that cake looks delicious! happy birthday robert! love ya!
Sheesh! Oldy! Just kidding. Ben is 26 and we are 25, right up there with them. Can't wait to see you guys next week!
There is no way you are 27. Where has the time gone. It is hard to believe that not too long ago we were sharing a room and doing so many things together. Life has changed hasn't it? I love you bro. Keep on keeping on with your beautiful family. I hope to see you guys some day soon.
Post a Comment