Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I thought you were taking a nap...

I thought that little mischievous Gabby was sleeping until I peeked in & found her unloading the wipes box!

5 comments:

Kasey said...

What a STINKER!

Staci said...

I really think EVERY mom has a picture of their kids unloading the wipes! Must be fun for them! I look forward to a picture of Parker doing this someday when I think he is sleeping:)

maelynn said...

She is so cute...we miss you guys already!

Suzy Cummard said...

Tricky!
It reminds me of this one time Auburn was watching Ellie when she was little, & she woke up from her nap in Auburn's room & started snooping. I think she walked in to find Elle had found her Sharpie or some marker!! Sorry Auburn.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh my goodness! This picture is SO cute of Gabby, but then again, what picture is NOT cute of Gabby and Carter??

Is it just me or has blogging kind of changed your perspective on things? I'll have something totally random/border-line bad happen, and then I think, "Oh, I'll just take a picture of it and blog about it" and it changes my perspective. My husband (Scott) thinks I'm whack, but I swear it's true! This lil' story-o'-Gabby made me think about that!