
Fred the III made the roadtrip to Grammy's house with us. We were going to be gone for too long and so we packed him up and brought him to Mesa. Before we left, I asked Carter to fold her arms so we could say a prayer. She folded her arms and then leaned over to Fred and said "Fold your fins".
5 comments:
That is such a cute story! I always make my mom tell me all of the funny things the boys say - they never cease to amaze! That is darling.
That is THE funniest thing!!! How CUTE!!!!! Carter is hilarious!
Love the Fred story! Too cute! Your girls are SO cute & I just love looking at every picture you post!
oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing i've ever heard. and coming from her cute face, well, that's even cuter!
I love Carter. Everything that comes out of her mouth is HILLARIOUS! I left Shalae a comment to do this, & YOU need to, too: On the side of your BLOG put a section "Carter's quotes/comments". You could both update it every day... with Carter maybe a few times a day!
Amy was sharing some other things she has said last night at Brad & Drew's grad party. LOVE HER. What do people expect coming from you & Robert? Come on now!! HA
Post a Comment