She is really talented! No, I'm serious! I can't believe she can draw more than just scribbles and can write letters! That's great! I need to start working with Hyrum!! You are an inspiration to me!!
i have such talented nieces! they must get it from me! ha ha!
WOW, that needs framed. That is so good, esp. for her age. She better decide now... Artist or Comedian! I vote comedian!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is really talented! No, I'm serious! I can't believe she can draw more than just scribbles and can write letters! That's great! I need to start working with Hyrum!! You are an inspiration to me!!
i have such talented nieces! they must get it from me! ha ha!
WOW, that needs framed. That is so good, esp. for her age. She better decide now... Artist or Comedian! I vote comedian!
Post a Comment