Your girls are so cute in their matching dresses! I can't wait to have another boy or girl so I can have them wear matching clothes. With Todd and Kylee I have them wear clothes that go with each other. So not as cute as matching boys and girls but that's what I have to work with. =)
Oh my gosh, CUTE! I love little girls! Claire is growing out of everything so fast right now, so we've gone through like 4 "spring dresses". But isn't buying baby girl clothes the best?! I agree with Becky... Gabby's tongue is awesome.
Robert, Good to hear from ya! It's been awhile. Yes, that was a missionary from FL. Funny. Your family is beautiful. It will be nice to keep up to date with what's going on with you. Take care!
7 comments:
Your girls are so cute in their matching dresses! I can't wait to have another boy or girl so I can have them wear matching clothes. With Todd and Kylee I have them wear clothes that go with each other. So not as cute as matching boys and girls but that's what I have to work with. =)
I LOOOOVE your girls' dresses. Isn't it so fun to have 2 girls?! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Carter & Gabby are so lucky to have you as their mommy!
Happy Mothers Day
i love gabs and her tongue! you are a great mom & your kids totally love you! thanks for being a wonderful example! love ya!
So cute! Ellie loved that her "friend" Carter was in nursery. I am sure they love "baby sitting" all of the kids that are little in there.
Oh my gosh, CUTE! I love little girls! Claire is growing out of everything so fast right now, so we've gone through like 4 "spring dresses". But isn't buying baby girl clothes the best?! I agree with Becky... Gabby's tongue is awesome.
Robert,
Good to hear from ya! It's been awhile. Yes, that was a missionary from FL. Funny. Your family is beautiful. It will be nice to keep up to date with what's going on with you. Take care!
Post a Comment