Hi Holly! I found your blog from a friend's site. This is Melissa Stevens (you would know me as Melissa Dunford from Harmony Park ward). I mostly hung out with Amy. You have a cute family! Tell your family hi from me and tell Amy congrats on her graduation. I have a blog spot too..danmelissa.blogspot.com
Holly, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I did the header with photoshop! I love that program, and I'm having so much fun with it! If you don't have it, I'll help you make one!
2 comments:
Hi Holly! I found your blog from a friend's site. This is Melissa Stevens (you would know me as Melissa Dunford from Harmony Park ward). I mostly hung out with Amy. You have a cute family! Tell your family hi from me and tell Amy congrats on her graduation. I have a blog spot too..danmelissa.blogspot.com
Holly, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I did the header with photoshop! I love that program, and I'm having so much fun with it! If you don't have it, I'll help you make one!
Post a Comment