So, these may not be very interesting but here's 8 things about me:
1) I taught piano lessons for 9 straight years. Last year was my first break from lessons because we moved to Flagstaff & I miss my cute little students!
2) I do not like grasshoppers, or any bug really, but especially grasshoppers.
3) My favorite color is pink.
4) I love being outside (camping, taking walks, whatever).
5) I am addicted to chocolate.
6) I am not an eloquent public speaker. Obviously.
7) I love hanging out with my family & friends. I really miss being in Mesa sometimes and living close to everyone but that's why we are always here to visit :)
8) I am married to my best friend. We're going on 5 years. He and I are good compliments for eachother & we have lots of fun together. Plus, we have 2 pretty cute kids if I must say so myself. They must get their good looks from their Daddy!
4 comments:
Your kids are very cute!
CUTE! I might copy this, since my camera is broken right now!
Have you been dying at all the freakin grass hoppers right now? Where did they come from.. they need to "run away & go tell their mommys". Do you remember that. Why was that so funny to us? Lance keeps telling me "It's NOT gonna hurt you, it's a grass hopper." & I keep saying "I know, it is a grass hopper. I hate bugs!"
I think you should do it too Suz-I'm tagging you! I'm also tagging Becky and Cindy...and trying to get Robert to do it but he says Boys don't Blog (Yeah right, he's a blogger too)
I can feel for you on number 7. Number 8 made me so happy. I was very happy that you and my brother have such a beautiful relationship. I wish I could be around more to see it. Maybe next year...
Post a Comment