Today we went to the park and right when we get there, Gabby lets out a screech. She got stung by a bee on her arm! It had a pretty good welt but it is already starting to look better. Poor baby!
I am scared for the day ony of my kids gets a bee sting. I'm scared because I'm not the calm type when it comes to bees. I am a screamer and I run at the site of any bee. My kids are probably going to freak out too, just because of my bad example. Poor Gabby.
3 comments:
Oh, poor baby! We haven't had our first bee sting around here yet...not really looking forward to it either.
See you Friday!
ouchy!!! poor baby! sorry gabs, auntie becky loves you!
I am scared for the day ony of my kids gets a bee sting. I'm scared because I'm not the calm type when it comes to bees. I am a screamer and I run at the site of any bee. My kids are probably going to freak out too, just because of my bad example. Poor Gabby.
Post a Comment