Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My little punkins


We love painting pumpkins every fall & this year Gabby got to join in the fun.


Of course, she had to taste the paintbrush before we started...

and tried to lick the paint off the pumpkin when we were through.

Carter started with a cute pink face on her pumpkin...

but couldn't stop there & just kept painting the whole pumpkin.

4 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

Is Gabby walking? She is standing up so strong in these pics, I bet she is walking, hu. Oh, I wish we lived in the same place Holly. Can you guys move here? :)

Suzy Cummard said...

Love it.
Was this for family night?

Did you get my e-mail? I heard you weren't really coming for a couple weeks... but JUST IN CASE... it would be fun if you could come!!

Lindsey said...

Sooooo funny!! I LOVE the pics - you seriously have such an adorable family!! I can't wait to see you guys again - prob not til Christmas though! =(

Kristen said...

Something about Carter's face in that last picture reminds me of your dad. She's such a cutie:)