Sunday, October 28, 2007

Only at Grammy's...

can you overload on large amounts of sugar {chocolate-covered marshmallows on-a-stick},


watch Cinderella on a mini-bench just right for 2 sisters,

and get rid of your mullet, all in one afternoon. Only at Grammy's.

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

maelynn said...

Yay! I'm the first to comment! We're so glad you guys are here! Looks like the girls are having fun! Thank you for the cute earings. They're perfect! You guys are so thoughtful.

Anonymous said...

true. and watching gabby eat her marshmallows was seriously one of the funniest things i have ever seen!

Lori said...

Well I am glad to know Grammy's place is good for the important things. I love my little girls! All of them!!!

juliette said...

Yea! I'm so glad I have found your blog. Don't you love visiting Grandma's house. Oh Halloween will be even worse! Those pictures are sooo cute.

•stephanie• said...

chocolate covered marshmallows -- what a great idea, but what's wrong with mullets?

Amy said...

aww, the day of the mullet came and went. What a big monumental step for Gabby.

Heidi said...

Holly, your girls are adorable. And I imagine that going to Grammy's is fun for Mom, too!

Maria said...

Those marshmallow sticks look so yummy! I'm addicted to anything sugar...
Your girls are so cute. And you're right about Grandma's House!

I made my blog private but if you send me a quick email, I can invite you. My email is onesmartchicken@gmail.com

Staci said...

Hey Holly! I saw your girl's at our ward party & they looked SOOO cute! I have some pics I took of them & Melina...I can email you them??? But I don't have your email???? Anyhow, they were adorable & I hear you have some pretty cute Flinstone costumes for Halloween night:)

MichelleY said...

Too funny - those marshmallows looked yummy!

Kristen said...

So cute! I've got a mullet that needs taken care of--can I come to Grammy's?