Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Drive

Everyone has told us that Oak Creek Canyon is gorgeous during the fall & so we decided to take a drive today to check it out. It did not disappoint. The canyon is so pretty & colorful! Plus, the girls napped the whole time which made for a peaceful Sunday afternoon!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

So Pretty...I wish we had a fall down here. But at least we don't live to far from it if we want to go and see it!

Anonymous said...

W-O-W! who even knew a place like that existed in AZ?! it makes me really want to come up there and take a drive! that red leaf is super cool! it looks so pretty!

Sparks Haven said...

Beeeeeeauuuuutiful!!! We love the fall pictures! We're glad you got a chance to go.

Amy said...

I love that picture at the end of the red, yellow, and green. How pretty.

Lindsey said...

Wow!!! That is so pretty!
Oh and about the helicopter game, yes it is SOO addicting - I got my score up past 4000 once so now I'm trying to beat that... I need better things to do w/ my time....