Today, Carter told me there are 4 things she wants to be when she grows up:
1. A Doctor
2. A Missionary...the girl kind
3. An Olive Garden girl (I'm assuming a waitress? Carter is crazy about that place)
4. A Mom
I thought it was a cute little list!
1. A Doctor
2. A Missionary...the girl kind
3. An Olive Garden girl (I'm assuming a waitress? Carter is crazy about that place)
4. A Mom
I thought it was a cute little list!

6 comments:
Of course she would be the Olive Garden Girl! She would be the girl who goes around putting cheese on everyone's food! I love it!!! And I am sorry I could not make it up there for Monday. I just can't take off any work right now. I will have to come up next semester!
amy, i was thinking the cheese person also! ha ha! carter, i love you. you´re too cute!
WHAT? First of all, that picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Second of all, I would be crying my eyes out if Malloy ever said any of those things- that is so dang cute.
Way to go Carter! All of those would be great things to become, maybe not in that order.
Reach for the Stars!!!
Way cute list! What a doll!
Well, maybe she can work at Olive garden while she goes to school to become a doctor!! She's too cute.
Post a Comment