
Gabby got to go and be one of Robert's patients this week! I was pretty nervous about taking her in because, well, with Gabs, it was almost a certain disaster. However, she did surprisingly well. She sat very still and opened her mouth without a struggle. I think she felt very important to be the one everyone was making a fuss over. Now she has sparkling teeth and a new Shrek toothbrush that she is very proud of!
6 comments:
The picture of her and the goggles is too cute!
no cavities i hope! (:
I am EXTREMELY impressed that she just laid there & opened her mouth! I think most kids her age would have thrown a fit! It prob helped that her dad was the one cleaning them:)
Are you kidding me? How funny is that? She is the hands down cutest patient he will every get! Ok- I've decided on a super hero theme for Malloy's b-day so bust out your super princess outfits!
holly, your girls just keep getting cuter and cuter! i think gabby looks just like you. speaking of you, i need to see more pics with you in them! :) glad things are goind well! meg
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment