Monday, April 21, 2008








Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

Okay, first... you look BEAUTIFUL Holly! I love that dress. Second... I wish I could redo my wedding and steal all her color ideas. I love Marshall's brown tux. Everything looks awesome! And of course, could Carter and Gabby look any cuter? Don't think so! Thanks for the pics!

Anonymous said...

agreed... you looked SO cute holl! so did your girls {& you too robert (: }! i love that pic of gabby by the cake! and the tunnel at the end... my idea! ha ha! the video guy totally took me out with his arm though, so i didn't really get to participate... ): ha ha!

Jeni said...

Wow! It looks like it was a beautiful day! Many congrats on getting a new sister-in-law and auntie! I think it is awesome that you guys have your receptions in the Hamblin's lovely back yard! Wish we could have been there!

Lots of Love,
Jeni

ms said...

How fun, sad I missed it! The reception looked beautiful - and cute dress, Holly. :)

Unknown said...

Marshall and his new wife are both SO CUTE! And so are you Holly - I love your dress, your hair, and Robert's tie too. Looks like it was a fun day!

juliette said...

What a beautiful couple- speaking of beautiful, you look so pretty! I love your hair. Your daughters are also adorable, I bet Carter was in heaven in that dress!

Kristen said...

Looks like it was a beautiful wedding/reception--they're such a handsome couple. My favorite pictures are the one of Carter and your dad and the one of Gabby and the cake. So precious. I wish I could have been there--this baby would not cooperate.