
Gabby is old enough to go to nursery by herself now and reminds us that she is a "big girl", not a baby. She will only admit to being a baby if she wants her
binky. She is also getting really good at saying the names of all her family {including grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins...and there are quite a few to remember}.

Carter got asked to give her first talk in Primary. She seems pretty excited to talk in the microphone, so she should do okay. Carter is addicted to reading lately, especially Junie B. Jones books.
Other randomness:
Robert passed his anesthesia boards!!!
I get my first NEW dishwasher today. Woo-hoo!
The snow is {almost} gone and the kids are able to go to the park again

8 comments:
A new dishwasher is heaven!!! I hate doing the dishes by hand so whoever invented the dishwasher, THANK YOU!!! The Junie B Jones books are great for fun reading, way to go Carter! Also way to go Gabby on remembering names. On the hamblin side alone there is about a zillion! WOW, didn't even know there was such a thing as anesthesia boards, good job bob!
I will have to get some Junie B. Jones books at Grammy's house so Carter can read them to me. Holly you know what a new dishwasher means, no excuses! ha ha. We are so proud of Robert for all his successes, and Gabs it is so fun to hear all your new words. I love you all.
i´m in love with that first pic of gabs! ha ha! i love how she says my name, it´s so cute! carter, keep it up! you go girly! bob... congrats on passing the test & holly, i´m SO happy for you too! (:
Yay for no more snow & PARK days:)
Congrats on your new dishwasher...that will be heaven, I'm sure!
Eve does that EXACT same thing - she'll have her binky after she wakes up, and I'll ask her if she is a big girl, and she'll shake her head and hide because she knows binks are for babies! The little stinker!
A big fat FINALLY to park weather! That was so fun, Malloy did get sick on the way home - are your girls ok? I'm so glad your bright little reader will be tutoring the other kids in her class come September! I love that your kids love books!
no more snow! no more snow! i know how exciting that is. we just got dumped on again on sunday after a week of beautiful weather. but it's almost all melted now, so it's ok!
Junie B. Jones are one of my favorites! It is nice to have some snow gone, hu. We are in the same boat... just waiting for some warmer weather. Congrats to Gabby for being a "Big girl"! We are coming down in May (did I already tell you that?) 9th-17th. Hope to see you at some point??!!!
Post a Comment