We got to make a quick trip to the valley to see this little beauty! Happy Birthday Raylin!
Robert with his new niece and his sister, Melina.
The girls "helping" Grammy make cookies. They thought the mixer was a little loud.
Playing with Auntie Amy, as usual!
5 comments:
She's a cutie!!
Sad we missed you guys! {Good thing we caught you on Tuesday!}
See ya soon!
SOrry we missed you! We were actually traveling home when you called. We may be back sooner than we thought, though. I'll be in touch :)
you should have put the pics of the girls and me in my 80's get up on here! ha ha! it was so fun to see you guys! miss you!!!
Making cookies is interesting with 2 toddlers. I recently tried it myself. Way to go Lori!
Love,
Jeni
Raylin is such a BEAUTY! I'm so happy for them...they will be such great parents! I LOVE the look on Gabby's face..."Are you KIDDING me mom!?"
Post a Comment