Marshall celebrated his 22nd b-day on the campout. Here he is with his huge birthday cake...a hostess cupcake. Ha, ha! At least we brought candles!
I don't think Gabby stayed clean for more than 2 minutes the entire time. The kid loves dirt, what can I say.
The boys showing off their cooking skills.

3 comments:
These are great pictues and sounds like you all had a wonderful time. Thank you for your call today and it was so fun talking with Carter and Gabby. They are growing up so much. We are really looking forward to seeing you all in June. Oh, and say happy birthday to Marshall for us. They are such a cute couple. Love Grandpa Bill and Grandma Diane
How fun! I love going camping. I'm glad you guys had a good time!
these pictures are seriously so cute!!! i want to go there! it looks beautiful!
Post a Comment