Um... do you remember that time...? That I climbed out my front window to sneek to your house? Well... I was dressed as Wonder Woman and just as I was making my escape... the missionaries rode up on their bikes. Embarrasing! At least Carter looks good in her costume :)
Best darn wonder women I've ever seen! She really was so cute at the party and Adam got a kick out of her deep voice, he was thankful Nixie isn't the only girl out there with a deep voice. What works better, THursday or Friday? Those are good days for Jenny.
carter, you should check out kali's blog! she posted some cute pics of you from uncle marshy's wedding & when you were in her primary class! love, auntie becky
8 comments:
Um... do you remember that time...? That I climbed out my front window to sneek to your house? Well... I was dressed as Wonder Woman and just as I was making my escape... the missionaries rode up on their bikes. Embarrasing! At least Carter looks good in her costume :)
HA HA HA! cute carter!!!
i love it, she is flipping cute.
Carter you are a wonder!! Grammy loves you so much.
That is soooooo cute!
Best darn wonder women I've ever seen! She really was so cute at the party and Adam got a kick out of her deep voice, he was thankful Nixie isn't the only girl out there with a deep voice. What works better, THursday or Friday? Those are good days for Jenny.
So cute!
Micah will appreciate a female superhero...or superheroine??
carter, you should check out kali's blog! she posted some cute pics of you from uncle marshy's wedding & when you were in her primary class!
love, auntie becky
Post a Comment