LOVE them!!! they are SO stinkin cute!!! awh, i love her!
SWEEEEET!!! On to new and better things. Go Gabby!
I LOOOOOVVVEEE them! So cute!
That is definetly a milestone when your hair is finally long enough to put in pigtails. They are awesome Gabby!
So cute! I tried to put a pony tail in Ashley's hair today, but the longest strands of hair are only about an inch long so it didn't stay in. Hers are so cute!
Awww. First piggy tails. So cute!♥Hopefully she doesn't cut them off like Kylee just did. UGH!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOVE them!!! they are SO stinkin cute!!! awh, i love her!
SWEEEEET!!! On to new and better things. Go Gabby!
I LOOOOOVVVEEE them! So cute!
That is definetly a milestone when your hair is finally long enough to put in pigtails. They are awesome Gabby!
So cute! I tried to put a pony tail in Ashley's hair today, but the longest strands of hair are only about an inch long so it didn't stay in. Hers are so cute!
Awww. First piggy tails. So cute!♥
Hopefully she doesn't cut them off like Kylee just did. UGH!
Post a Comment