Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hamblin Reunion '08


This years reunion was so much fun. We hardly saw our kids because they just played and played all day long.

The fam gathered together for relay races

Lincoln, Gabby, Anna, and little miss Ellie (accessorized even while camping).
Marshall & Chelsea taking Carter for a horseback ride. Both of the girls went for rides this year and loved it.
Sassy Carter tries her luck with the fish pond.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun reunion. I hope we can have a camping activity together sometime.

Katie and Howard said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. We heard it was great. We were sad we missed it.

Hardy Party said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I hope your summer is nice and relaxing!! I can't believe how big the girls are!!

The Standrings said...

i love that second pic of amy in the background!

Jill Wright said...

Holly,
It was fun to see you guys at the reunion--your girls were adorable, as usual.

Jeni said...

I love the sassy look! Very cute Carter!

Love,
Jeni