Camping or bust.I forgot when you said you come down... we need to make some fun plans - reunion?!!
s'mores=heaven on earth! looks like you guys had fun! the "table for two" pic is so cute! {and it makes me want a hot dog... sick.}
I like their little table, that is very cute. How can you say you are experiencing summer boredom, look at all the fun camping trips you are going on!
What a fun camping area- you will have to give me the details. I love the table for 2 picture.
Hey girls, smores are Grammy's favorite part too. We'll have to make some next week at the reunion.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Camping or bust.
I forgot when you said you come down... we need to make some fun plans - reunion?!!
s'mores=heaven on earth! looks like you guys had fun! the "table for two" pic is so cute! {and it makes me want a hot dog... sick.}
I like their little table, that is very cute. How can you say you are experiencing summer boredom, look at all the fun camping trips you are going on!
What a fun camping area- you will have to give me the details. I love the table for 2 picture.
Hey girls, smores are Grammy's favorite part too. We'll have to make some next week at the reunion.
Post a Comment