Friday, May 29, 2009

Hole in one


At long last, I finally got the heart surgery done on Tuesday. The procedure only took about 30 minutes and I went home that same day. Besides feeling a little beat up, I am doing really good. Hopefully that will be the last trip to the hospital for a while. Carter painted me this picture while I was in for surgery, a heart with a hole in it. And she's definately a lefty.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Kimberley said...

Glad that everything went well with the surgery! Your girls and Nathan sure are cuties!

M & S Eagar said...

So glad to hear that everything went smoothly with the surgery. I've been thinking about you.

Stacy

Jeni said...

Ok, that picture is so sweet! So glad that it all worked out and the surgery is done! I know Donnamay is excited to have the same surgery (hopefully soon). Glad it all worked out!

Lots of Love!

lizlaughs said...

So glad that you finally had the surgery and that it went well. What a cute picture!

tenney_fam said...

I am so glad everything went well for you!! We miss you guys already, it is so weird to have to go back to normal life not in school. We got moved into our house and everything so e-mail us and we will have to get together next time we are in Mesa! tenney_fam@yahoo.com you can send the banquet pictures to me to if you get a second!

Staci said...

Happy to hear you are doing well! I LOVE the picture Carter painted:)...but there needs to be an "X" through the hole now, right? I THINK the surgery patched the hole:)

AshEnds said...

Oh Holly, I can't believe all you guys have been through, but you are a trooper. I love Carter's little drawings, she sure loves you.

maelynn said...

We're so glad your ♥ is WHOLE! ☺ {And that you're doing well!}
The drawing by Carter is fabulous...your children are so BRILLIANT! You HAVE to do a video post of Nathan singing with you!

myndie said...

So happy that you are home and doing well. i miss seeing you when i pick kai up from preschool.

Sandy said...

I'm so happy to hear that everything went smoothly with the surgery.

I'm going to be in Mesa for the next 6 weeks while Troy is up at Boot Camp. I would love to visit you. Our kids I'm sure would have a fun time playing.

juliette said...

Yea!!!!!! I'm glad the surgery is done with. I was just talking to Bret's Dad at preschool who is going to have the same surgery. They just found a hole in his heart and he has surgery in the next few weeks. We miss you guys, hopefully we will see you soon.

Katie and Howard said...

I'm so glad you were able to get the surgery and you are doing well!! Our prayers are with you. It's amazing to me that you went home the same day. Hope to see you soon!