Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Nate's Blessing Day






12 comments:

jmcrosby said...

I am glad to see that Carter made it for the pictures. Sorry we could not stay longer. I am glad that we were able to come to the blessing.

Tara said...

Oh, he is too cute. I just wanna squeeze those chubby little cheeks. Also where did you get his outfit, I like it and it looks like I'll be needing another one!

MichelleY said...

What a special day for you guys! He is too cute with those cheeks.

Kisha Atkin said...

What a handsome guy! Love his chubbs :)PS - the Gabbs as Dwight was very comical!

Katie and Howard said...

He is super cute...love his cheeks! :)

Terri said...

You have a darling family!

Lindsey said...

What cute pictures! And Holly, you look AMAZING! You can't even tell that you had a stroke! I'm so glad your recovery is going so well and that you're making so many improvements so quickly. You will feel back to your old self in no time. Love you!!

Staci said...

What a doll! Love the little hat! I can't believe you have 3 kids...you look way too amazing for that!

Amy said...

Holly you look amazing. These pictures are so awesome, especially considering everything your little family has been through lately.

Anonymous said...

cute!!!

juliette said...

I love my little Godson. Yes I do pretend that I am his fairy Godmother since I was apart of his birth story.

tricia said...

Something about seeing a family together brings that watery stuff to my eyes. Those are precious pictures.
We need a picture of Lucy and Nate Let's take guesses of the total weight of just the cheeks.