Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nathan x's 3

Sorry, but we can't get enough of this little guy :)

9 comments:

beth said...

so beautiful... and yummy! ps will you please post a video of your up coming performance for your family reunion?... I am dying to see it.

Cindy Spratling said...

what a stud... and a chubby one too!

Chelsie said...

He is so cute!

Sandy said...

ADORABLE, ADORABLE!! I love the hat!

ms said...

What a chunky hunk of love. I cannot get enough of that guy's cheeks. He is a doll!

Unknown said...

He looks a lot like Carter. He is a very good baby. We all love him.

Mandy

Lori said...

Ahhh, he is such a cutie. It is fun having him around.

myndie said...

what a cutie.

holly, you look beautiful in those blessing pictures! I'm so glad you are doing so great.

Staci said...

looks like mini Robert there. The hat is to die for!