Thursday, May 14, 2009

Moody


Carter is our little drama queen and changes her moods in point 2. She wrote the top note when she was mad at me (I probably asked her to get dressed or something silly) and the bottom note was just to tell me she loved me. Gotta love her.

(She said she wasn't sure if like was spelled with a c or a k so she drew a little man above it making an i-don't-know shrug with his hands)
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

I am laughing so hard! I love the I-don't-know shrug. Are kids really that hilarious?... no, just yours are :)!

lizlaughs said...

That is so cute!

Mandy said...

Children in this age is able to express their mood pretty well. Carter is a smart girl to express her mood in such cute way. I am amazed by her spelling ability. She really learned well at school and under your guidence.

Mandy

jmcrosby said...

Hilarious!! Oh, the joy of motherhood. I am looking forward to it. Thanks for the clothes. I am so excited.

AshEnds said...

That is so very very cute. It is so fun to see how children see things. I love it.

maelynn said...

Way too cute. I LOVE it!
I wish it was as cute if I drew an 'i-don't-know man' when I didn't know something!
Oh yeah, and CONGRATULATIONS to the ladies man on GRADUATION!!
I'm so happy for ALL of you! ☺

Case said...

LOL so cute!!!
I also love the Dwight picture. You have very cute littles :)

Katie and Howard said...

That 'I don't know shrug' is soooo cute! I am laughing so hard at that. Those will be so fun to show her later in life.

Kristen said...

That is so funny! What a kid. I love the guy shrugging his shoulders:)

Paige said...

uh..she can write? Crap, we are way behind.

juliette said...

Excuse me? I was excited that Malloy wrote his full name the other day at the top of his paper like this- Malloy A Hes. I smiled for about a year because he sounded it out and wrote all by himself. Later Malloy that does not even compare to the 2 complete sentences Carter just busted out. But please let's just talk about the fact that I am laughing so hard right now. A) the no moms picture is my favorite! That is so funny. B) The man shrugging! Please laminate both pictures or better yet frame them and put them on the living room wall. Pure entertainment and genius! Watch out Carter's Kindergarten teacher!