these two look lke the best of friends - we need to send hayes and parker out to you to work on their love/hate relationship. it is so funny. but that really is such a priceless picture. i love gabby's roostertail.
WOW, I have missed lots of these post. I love them all. Why are your girls so hillarious? The tights.. ha ha...
BTW- So... after you left the other day, I noticed my ZIPPER had totally been DOWN!!! Good times!! I was so embarrassed, but I am still laughing at myself!!
Such a sweet picture! I don't know if I'm *ever* going to be able to get a photo of my kids in the same frame and smiling. Sigh. So much harder than it sounds!
And, um, also, I don't have your email but we want to come visit you (we were thinking maybe Conference weekend, unless you're already going to be down here or something) so email me, wouldya?
11 comments:
That is SOOO cute! Definitely one to blow up and frame.
these two look lke the best of friends - we need to send hayes and parker out to you to work on their love/hate relationship. it is so funny. but that really is such a priceless picture. i love gabby's roostertail.
ps. she looks just like your dad to me in that photo.
WOW, I have missed lots of these post. I love them all.
Why are your girls so hillarious? The tights.. ha ha...
BTW- So... after you left the other day, I noticed my ZIPPER had totally been DOWN!!! Good times!! I was so embarrassed, but I am still laughing at myself!!
Ok thats's my favorite picture! I LOVE it!!!!!! BTW Suzanne that's hillarious!
Such a cute picture of your girls:)
Grammy loves you two!!
CUTE CUTE picture! You've got the 2 most adorable girls!
um, so cute. your children are adorable. and the stretchy pants comment made me lol.
Such a sweet picture! I don't know if I'm *ever* going to be able to get a photo of my kids in the same frame and smiling. Sigh. So much harder than it sounds!
And, um, also, I don't have your email but we want to come visit you (we were thinking maybe Conference weekend, unless you're already going to be down here or something) so email me, wouldya?
rachel@fourdixons.com
Thanks! :)
your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment